Your home is your domain and since you spend most of your time there, it should be comfortable in every aspect. Over the past several years, there have been great advances made in the home heating and air conditioning market. However, there has been nothing quite like the iDevices Thermostat. This is truly a great innovative product that will change the way you heat and cool your home. Below, you will learn more detailed information about this device.
The iDevices thermostat uses an app that can be installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Once the app is installed and the thermostat is paired with your existing Wi-Fi network, you can control the temperature of your home from anywhere in the world. You will never have to worry about coming home to a cold or hot home environment again. On top of this the Smart Home thermostat is embedded with the HomeKit Technology. This gives you the ability to issue voice commands without having to access the app on any of your devices.
With this device you can even set up a schedule so that your thermostat will automatically know when to adjust the temperature in your home. The thermostat is compatible with most heating and cooling systems, as long as your current system is using a common “C” wire. With this great device you can save a ton of money on your heating and cooling costs, because there will be no need for the thermostat to run when no one is home. However, you can set the thermostat to turn the A/C unit on an hour, before you arrive home.
There are no costly monthly fees or subscriptions required with this device. All you need is a Wi-Fi connection and a smartphone.
- No monthly fees or subscription required
- Control and monitor your home’s temperature from anywhere
- Embedded with Apple’s HomeKit Technology
- Actually save money on your heating and cooling costs
- Compatible with iOS (8.1 or later) and Android devices
- Compatible with most third party Smart Home thermostats (using a common “C” wire)
- Create schedule or remotely turn the thermostat off/on from anywhere
- Voice automated capabilities
- Sold separately – Common “C” wire or iDevices thermostat wire adapter
- Installation hardware included in the package
- Includes a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- No batteries required (connects directly to a 120 volt electrical wire)
- Large digital temperature display, so you can monitor the setting from across the room
Everyone wants to come home to a nice cool or warm home at the end of the day. Now, with the iDevices Thermostat, this fantasy has become reality. This device really allows you to be in control of your home’s heating and cooling system. The only downside to this device is the fact that Siri does not work, when you are away from home, unless you own a 3rd generation or later Apple TV.