Protecting your family and home is one of the biggest concerns that you have throughout the day. Alarm systems are really great inventions that help protect family members and their assets. However, there are certain flaws that plague alarm systems, such as false alarms, costly monthly fees, and comprehensive installation process.
If this sounds like something you are currently facing with your home security system, you need to check out the iSmartAlarm. This is one of the first smartphone enabled, self-monitoring and self-controlled alarm system that can be installed all on your own. The new revolutionary iSmartAlarm is changing the way that homeowners are looking at security.
To start off, this system is compatible with iOS and Android devices. Once you purchase, complete the installation, and download the associated app, you can manage and monitor the ISmartAlarm from anywhere in the world. You can even arm or disarm the alarm, while you are away from home. This alarm system will also send text or e-mails notifications to your smartphones, when the alarm is triggered.
No Subscription Required
The best thing is that you get all this with a one-time payment. There are no costly monthly fees or contract required, making this one of the most cost-effective home security system on the market. The iCamera will provide you with a real-time, live feed, you can see when visitors are arriving and leaving the home. This is an excellent feature for those working parents, who have children arriving home, before they do.
Additional accessories that are compatible with this product can be purchased separately. These include the motion, door, and window sensors, and Smart Switch.
- Compatible with most iOS and Android devices
- No costly monthly fee or contract required for keeping the system up and running
- Receive text messages or e-mails when the alarm is triggered
- Control and manage from anywhere in the world via your app enabled device
- DIY wireless installation
- Additional accessories are available, so you can easily enhance the system at a later date
- Can be connected to multiple source devices simultaneously
- Includes 2 door/window sensors, 2 remote tags, iCamera, CubeOne, 1 motion sensor, and yard/window sticker
- Real-time live stream view right from your source device
At the end of the day your biggest priority is protecting your home and family. There is no better or easier way to do just that than with the iSmartAlarm. With this system, you will have complete control over your home, even when you away. You will know within a moment’s notice, if a burglary attempt is initiated.