You probably spent innumerous hours fertilizing and watering your grass last year alone. Many people are turning to sprinkler systems to assist with their lawn maintenance. These systems are great, but they can only do so much, but this was until the Rachio Smart sprinkler system. This is truly a great system that can give you complete control over your sprinklers.
To start off, this new innovative system will replace your old sprinkler controller. The Rachio is compatible with most brand sprinkler systems. All you have to do is just replace the controller and the best thing is that you can install it yourself without any special tools or expertise.
The Rachio Smart sprinkler will connect to your existing Wi-Fi network. All you need to do is pair the two devices, download the associated Rachio app to the source device, and complete the setup. Once these steps are complete, you will be able to control the sprinkler system from your Android or iOS devices. You can remotely turn your sprinklers off/on, while you are away from home. This system is so smart that it can access the local weather patterns via the Wi-Fi network and design a schedule based on your lawn’s specific needs.
With this system you never have to worry about canceling the sprinkler schedule due to a rainy forecast, because it automatically recognizes the local rain patterns. The preset schedule will be interrupted, until the weather clears, this will prevent any overwatering issues.
- Remotely manage and monitor from anywhere around the world
- Very easy DIY installation (30 minutes or less)
- Sprinkler system designs its very own sprinkling scheduled, based on the local weather patterns
- Smart scheduling skips watering on rainy days to help cut water waste and prevent overwatering
- Compatible with most brand sprinkler systems and third party Smart devices
- Gen 1 controllers are available in 8 or 16 zone units (Gen 2 available in 16 zone only
- The controller can also be manually controlled, if you do not have access to the Internet
- Continues working, when Wi-Fi connection fails
Your front lawn is the first thing that visitors see when they pull into the driveway. If you want to make sure your lawn looks beautiful and neat throughout the spring and summer months, you are going to need the assistance of the Rachio Smart sprinkler controller. This already affordable system can actually help you save money on your water bill, cutting outdoor water waste by nearly 50%.